Monaco, 1st June 2018
HRH the Princess of Hanover, President of AMADE, takes part in the E-HealthWorld 2018 conference on innovation and access to e-health in Monaco.
At the workshop on Africa, AMADE presents its programme "Energy of Hope" which promotes access to energy and digital content.
During this workshop led by Mr. Jean-Antoine ZINSOU, the head of public affairs and new vaccines at SANOFI, the panelists who were health or development specialists, lawyers, investors, and entrepreneurs, exchanged on the opportunities that the access to new technologies and mobile telephony offers in terms of health.
The speakers who took part in these exchanges were:
- Mr. Lionel Zinsou, former Prime Minister of Benin, president of the investment fund PAI Partners and the think tank Terra Nova;
- Mr. Jérôme Froissart, secretary general of AMADE;
- Mr. Ludovic Centonze, director of International Development of Orange Lab;
- Mrs. Véronique-Ines Thouvenot, co-founder of Zero Mothers Die.
- Mr. Christophe Fichet, lawyer and associate partner of Simmons & Simmons law firm;
- Mr. Vincent Leroux, manager of the Francophone Digital University;
- Mr. Eudes Menager, Francophone Digital Medical Club and Health Innovation.
On this occasion, AMADE expressed its commitment to ensuring access to e-health for the most vulnerable populations, particularly in the fight against maternal and child mortality, a commitment illustrated by its support on the deployment of the health provision led by the NGO Djantoli in Mali, which has reduced the infant mortality rate in Bamako by more than 80%.